Qigong Instructor Training
“Learn (and Teach) the AMAZING Health Benefits of Qigong!”
Teach Classes, Workshops and Run You Own Local Courses With Our Incredible Step-By-Step Online ‘Qigong For Health’ Instructor Training Course.
Become a certificated Qigong For Health Instructor. Qi means Air or Breath or vital force or energy. Gong means work. In simple terms ˜Qigong means ˜Energy Work that we make simple! This is a revised and simplified Qigong form, unlocking the myths and mysteries. Allowing you to benefit greatly.
If you’re looking for a real change in your life or simply want to gain a new qualification teaching something unique and different this is it.
What is Qigong?
Qigong is based on the practice and study of Qigong (sometimes called Chi Kung) which is an easy to follow combination of controlled breathing, focussed concentration,and simple movements to remove blocks, increase flow of energy, and awaken your bodies natural healing ability. Qigong is the grandfather of Chinese medicine and things such as Tai-chi, Acupuncture and Reiki dating back over 5000 years and practised by the Chinese elite.
Qigong can be traditionally over complicated taking along time to learn but Qigong For Health created by Ian Fox is simple and easy to understand, utilising a series of powerful and transformation exercises and movements, which leads to an increase in energy and personal fitness both external and internal.
Practised by over One Hundred Million People Worldwide!
For thousands of years Qigong had been a closely guarded secret of the Chinese elite. Only in the recent half century has it become known to the Chinese people and now thankfully the rest of the world.
THE ULTIMATE STRESS ANTIDOTE
Qigong is ideal as it soothes the body, calms the mind and cleanses the soul. A feeling of tranquillity descends upon you with regular practice. With all the days lost through sickness Qigong is seen as one of the best preventative activities. According to Chinese medicine, sickness, pain and other health problems are caused when energy is blocked inside the body.
PLUS A MASSIVE BOOST TO YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
With regular practice Qigong can stimulate your lymph system. Building a stronger immune system making you less susceptible to colds, flu and viruses and you recover faster if you get sick. It could help you save a fortune on vitamins and sickness remedies.
IT ALSO IMPROVES CIRCULATION
Qigong can alleviate symptoms of arthritis and fatigue. Help reduce tension, blocks and stagnant energy by increasing oxygen to your tissues. It can lubricate joints for pain free movement and greater flexibility. It gives your organs an ˜Inner Massage. Qigong also helps speed up your metabolism, which can lead to weight loss. And offers you a youthful appearance and balanced energy.
As you practice the ˜Qigong For Health’ Fox Fitness programme you’ll balance your energy more carefully and align to the frequency of the climate more easily.
Chinese wisdom says we must follow the principles of nature to achieve our health and longevity. ˜Qigong For Health’ allows you to balance and harness your Qi (or Chi)
HERE’S THE TOP BENEFITS:
- Improve your metabolism, digestion, and elimination
- Qigong is great for weight control, youthful appearance, and balanced energy
- Stimulates the lymph system
- Qigong builds a stronger immune system so that you become less susceptible to flus and other viruses and recover faster if you do get sick
- Improves your circulation
- Qigong alleviates conditions such as arthritis and chronic fatigue (such as ME etc)
- Retard the aging process by giving your organs an ‘inner massage’ to restore your body systems to healthy functioning
- Reduces tension, blocks, and stagnant energy by increasing oxygen supply to your tissues
- Lubricate your joints for pain-free movement and greater flexibility
- Soothe the nervous system to feel contented and serene.
I felt More Alive, Calmer, Focussed and Energised” Nigel Morgan – Premier Training Trainer
A TRANSFORMATIONAL COURSE
This is a unique chance to gain a qualification in something totally new and very different in the world. You’ll be taking one of the most powerful ˜energy works’ instructor certification courses in the world today created by a master and backed by one of the UK’s most respected training companies (Fox Fitness).
If you want your health and fitness career to take a more exciting and less strenuous turn, then it’s a good idea to really think about becoming one of our family of ‘Qigong For Health’ instructors across the globe.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Understanding Qigong: Learn a brief history of Qigong including the amazing benefits and why it has the ability to heal and restore the body. This gives you a good level of understanding to appreciate the structure of the Qigong For Health program. Enjoy the simple metaphors we use to easily explain about energy, energy channels and a simple way to understand what happens when an energy block occurs in the body.
- Step Qigong For Health Exercises: In this section you’ll learn a series of exercises ranging from static to small movements based on a simplified form of Qigong that combines different traditional aspects in a way that people understand. There are no complicated names or language used because this is the perfect SIMPLE solution for people to learn how to raise their energy and boost their immune system.
- Breathing: You’ll learn the energy boosting ‘Taoist Breathing’ that improves concentration, instantly relaxes and helps you TUNE your inner and outer body for maximum vitality.
- Powerful Affirmations: To compliment the program you’ll learn simple and very powerful affirmations (that you repeat to yourself as we go through the exercises… so no chanting required!). These nourish your mind and body to open your energy channels and fully benefit from each exercise.
- Meditation: This can be a challenge in a 24/7 connected world and if you’re someone with a “busy-brain” or find it difficult to switch off then you’l love the final exercise that provides you with a simple way to really focus and enjoy the Empowerment Meditation.
- Factors that Block the Flow of Qi: Qigong For Health is a preventative method, helping to protect from fatigue, stress related illness and boost vitality. Here you’l learn the 6 main factors that block the flow of energy around the body and surprisingly simple ways to bring your mind and body back into balance (yin/yang).
The Qigong For Health certification process is uncomplicated and we explain everything clearly so you know what’s required, there are 2 parts to complete.
Part 1: Practical Assessment. You are required to demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of the Qigong For Health program by teaching the Practical Assessment, these are few of the exercises from the program you’ve already learnt. You’ll be assessed on various criteria including safe teaching such as adaptations and coaching points. The practical is completed differently depending on which training option you choose.
Online: We provide all the details of what’s required including filming guidelines and you can upload to YouTube, send via a file sharing site such as Dropbox or post a DVD or USB stick. We review using the same criteria as if you were teaching live in front of us.
Part 2: Written. This is the same format whichever training option you choose, and requires you to complete a workshop structure. This is how you would personally plan and teach a 60-minute beginner’s wokshop. It’s based on what you’ve learnt in the program and clear guidance is provided for you so you know exactly what’s required.
Both assessments must be completed before we review them and results are usually emailed within a few days depending on the day of submission.
100% Online (with supporting downloads) and available 24/7 on any device via our secure instructors training area.
7 REASONS YOU SHOULD INVEST IN THIS COURSE:
- Teach a non-traditional form of Qigong quickly, easily and safely
- Transform your career, improve your income and shape your destiny
- Improve your energy levels, health and healing
- Learn how to run classes, 1-day workshops and short courses.
- The perfect alternative to teaching high impact classes
- An alternative exercise class that will attract a lot more seniors, recovery patients, those in rehabilitation, etc
- Gain a professional certificate in this Qigong based programme
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Therapists of all types, fitness instructors, healers, mental health experts, holistic health professionals, Wellness Coaches, etc. When you’re looking to learn new skills in holistic health and fitness and utilise existing skills with a desire to reach new audiences. Qigong For Health enables you to offer all this, plus much more.