The Ultimate East Meets West
Non-Traditional Tai Chi Class
The Only Certificated Tai Chi Fit Instructor Training Course in the UK
This is the culmination of Ian Fox’s ultimate ambition of creating workouts that uniquely boost mental and physical performance, presented in a way that’s fascinating, educational, and experiential, and that penetrates deep into your learning pool for dramatic increases in your workout experience and fitness classes.
Today more than ever before, more and more health and fitness enthusiasts are turning their attention to holistic mind and body exercises. For many there is a desire to end the high impact routines and bone jarring exertions in favour of more relaxing and graceful exercises.
An incredible group fitness or personal training workout combining the ancient art of Tai Chi with today’s modern fitness techniques to create something entirely new and infinitely powerful
What is Tai Chi Fit?
Tai Chi Fit is an innovative, dynamic and motivating mind/body fitness concept based on the timeless practice of T’ai Chi, fused with the latest fitness trends to stimulate the mind and body. It’s a sequence of choreographed rhythmic and synchronised movements taken from many styles of T’ai Chi, which are then performed in a flowing motion to powerful music.
Traditionally t’ai chi formed a component of Chinese medicine and it is widely appreciated to increase strength and promote a deep feeling of calm and harmony by improving the flow of internal energy (or qi) throughout the body.
Reduces Stress, Promotes Inner Peace.
It is the calming, meditative aspect of t’ai chi that makes it particularly useful for reducing stress and anxiety. People who practice Tai Chi Fit regularly state it improves their sense of well-being.
Some of the Many Benefits…
As an exercise form, Tai Chi fit benefits the entire mind and body:
• Increases muscle strength
• Enhances balance and flexibility
• Promotes vitality and inner health
• Cleanses the body of toxins
• Balances the emotions through breathing exercises
• Improves posture
• Releases stress, creates tranquillity and enhances personal creativity.
• Enhances the performance of the internal organs and immune system.
• It strengthens the mind and calms the emotions.
People who practice Tai Chi Fit are also said to make the most of the strength of yin (the earth) and the energy of yang (the heavens) through exercises designed to express these forces in balanced and harmonious form.
Experience Complete Vitality…
You’ll learn how to increase your own levels of energy and help others to reduce their stress and enjoy a calmer lifestyle.
• T’ai Chi warm up exercises
• The Tai Chi Fit Mantra
• The Tai Chi Fit Form (routine) including adaptations
• T’ai Chi Breathing – helps reduce stress within minutes!
• Improve your understanding with these great T’ai Chi facts
• The Chi of food
• Breathing and Relaxation section
• Assessment Section – covering all you need to gain certification
• And Much More
7 Reasons You Should Study:
- Improve your health and the lives of others
- Teach a non-traditional form of T’ai Chi quickly, easily and safely
- Expand your health and fitness business to attract more seniors
- Complement your existing classes
- Modify the amount of high impact classes you teach
- An alternative to exercise classes for different ages, sizes and abilities
- Gain a professional certificate in this t’ai chi based programme
Who Should Take This Course?
Therapists of all types, fitness instructors, Martial Arts instructors, healers, health professionals, Life Coaches, etc. When you’re looking to learn new skills in holistic health and fitness and utilise existing skills with a desire to reach new audiences. Tai Chi Fit enables you to be able to offer all this plus much more.
Fox Fitness’s ‘Tai Chi Fit’ is easy to learn and apply to your classes and personal fitness experience. It is highly practical and not ‘overly’ philosophical. It’s Practical – Powerful – Sensible!
We have seen exceptional growth and interest in ‘Tai Chi Fit’ over the last 24 months and consequently we are now offering you a special opportunity to become a qualified instructor. Adding a lucrative and much sought after Tai Chi type class.
To gain Certification to teach the program we assess you through our Remote Assessment System which consists of 2 components:
Practical and Written.
The program material covers everything you need to be able to submit your assessments to us. Provided that you have attained a 70% or more pass mark in the final written and practical assessment you will be awarded program Certification and be eligible to obtain insurance. For more details about the assessment process, click here>
BUY HOME STUDY ONLINE COURSE
INVESTMENT: £249 (GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ENTIRE COURSE)
- Professionally Filmed Ibstruction Videos Covering Everything You Need
- 12 Months Access To The Course Members Area
- Introduction to Tai Chi Fit Audio (MP3 Download)
- Instructor Training Manual (PDF Download)
- Instructor Assessent Fee Worth £49
- Market Your Classes Kit (includes downloadable A4 poster, Flyer and Social Media Announcements)
Get this amazing extra Bonus when you order the Course now!
FREE GIFT: Serenity Guided Meditation MP3 value = £12.99
Imagine how much more relaxed, confident and de-stressed you’ll feel knowing that at any time you can stop what you’re doing, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and instantly……Focus your mind – Overcome worry – Release stress – Block pain – Lower blood pressure and Boost your energy.
YES! Please enrol me on the step-by-step course of becoming a “Professional Tai Chi Fit Instructor — Version 02” right now, so I can learn how to start, run and grow my very own Tai Chi Fitness classes!
Pay just £249 for everything stated above. Then after 12 months to stay a Registered/Licensed instructor it’s £97/year.
Once you press the order button you will be taken to the Fox Fitness PayPal shop. All payments are processed securely through PayPal we accept all major credit and debit cards. Order Securely Online:
Monthly Payment Plan Available on Request. Please contact us.