1. All membership log-ins are unique and must not be shared with anyone else.
2. As a member you acknowledge that all materials, literature, and intellectual property relating to the tools and resources are the sole property of Ian Fox and Fox Training and are protected under United Kingdom Copyright and Trademark Law.
3. You are NOT allowed to transfer (use) this material, information and content for other business activities or sessions etc. This is for YOUR sessions and business ONLY whilst an active program license remains in force.
4. You must keep what you learn on this course confidential (other than teaching the contents to your customers). You must agree never to publish, resell, or distribute the information you learn in The program in any way, shape, or form. This is because you will be learning copyrighted proprietary formulas and trade secrets that are for your own use as a program licence holder but not for resale or redistribution in any way.
5. You technically will not own any of the materials you receive. Your investment entitles you to lease these materials indefinitely (whilst having a valid program licence), provided you do not try to re-sell, re-package or distribute the information in any way (other than for your own use as a licensed program instructor). This protects our intellectual property, and it also protects the investment you’re making.
6. Media Coverage or Exposure: You are NOT allowed to conduct any media interviews or appearances of any type (online, live or in print) without gaining approval and permission from Fox Training HQ first. This is to protect our brand integrity and to help you make the most of the media exposure.
7. You are not permitted to write a book(s) (become an author), reports(s), produce a product(s) etc. or do your own educational or tips videos (such as on You Tube etc) on subjects or topics that are offered/coached as a program licence holder or that is already offered by founders Ian Fox. You can do your own promotional video as part of campaign to promote your classes/courses but this MUST be pre-approved first by Fox Training HQ.
8. Course Access and License (effective Jan 1st 2021): Access to the online course members area will be available for 12 months (included in the fee). After 12 months and to continue being a certificated licensed instructor in the program it will be required to renew your license for a further 12 months at a fee of £99 per licensed course/program. We will also require an updated video of you teaching the pogrom to ascertain your continuation of professional standards and development.
If you do not wish to continue or your circumstances change and you no longer wish to remain licensed and teach the program then no renewal or payment will be applicable.