NOTICE: You Do NOT Have the Right to Reprint or Resell this Information contained in the training course or on this website.
You Also MAY NOT Give Away, Sell or Share the content in part or in full.
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES:
Neither Fox Fitness/Fox Martial Arts/Fox Training UK Limited or the author are qualified to issue legal or financial advice and the recipient should seek qualified professional advice on any such matters before deciding on any points raised in any connected communications. Any views or opinions presented (including attachments) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fox Martial Arts.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this information it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses. Please ensure that all attachments are virus checked prior to opening. We cannot guarantee that you will make money from the concepts because marketing has many variables and changing circumstances, plus there may be other factors to attribute. As always, results are dependent on individual efforts, marketing channel, service relevance, price, competition and the economy.
Main Points (Program Licencing – PLEASE READ IN FULL):
1) You technically will not own any of the materials/content/concepts you receive. Your course/program investment entitles you to lease these materials/content/concepts (whilst authorised to do so by having an active and paid licence -see more below), provided you do not try to re-sell, re-package or distribute the information in any way (other than for your own use as a licensed Fox Training Instructor). This protects our intellectual property, and it also protects the investment you’re making.
2) You participate in this programme completely at your own risk. Fox Fitness accepts no responsibility for injury caused in the execution, practice or participation of the techniques or advice given.
3) Qualification: You must complete and return the assessment requirements that accompany each course otherwise qualification cannot be issued. You are not allowed to teach the programme (or parts thereof), offer classes or sessions unless you have obtained certification from Fox Fitness in the specific programme.
4) Assessment results: You will be notified by email, usually within 14 days (Fox Fitness reserves the right to increase the length of time results are posted in all circumstances). We are unable to give any results over the phone under any circumstances or advise of any assessment details of any kind.
No responsibility is accepted for lost, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, of due or late submissions of assessments, failure to receive or delays in receipt of assessments. All submissions become the sole property of Fox Fitness and will not be returned. From the delivery of the assessment, Fox Fitness operates a queuing system to assess assessments so you should allow at least 14 days (occasionally longer?) before your results and certification will be sent.
5) All materials, literature, routines, techniques, language, programs and intellectual property relating to the training courses are the sole property of Fox Fitness.
6) The Training System is the copyright of Ian Fox and Fox Fitness Training. Media representation, all references/articles/TV coverage etc to The Training System in all media form must be given written permission from Ian Fox & Fox Fitness Training and when allowed must always mention Ian Fox as the creator of The Training System.
7) No authorisation is given to the instructor to represent The Training System or Fox Fitness Training Limited at conventions, shows or any other related media, PR or public event (other than to promote your own classes/courses).
8) No marketing or advertising of The Training System can take place until full confirmation of pass results and qualification has been received from Fox Fitness Training.
9) Fox Fitness Training cannot guarantee any earnings potential and you must ensure that you are adequately covered for all insurance and legal requirements that pertain to your country of residence.
10) You CANNOT transfer your membership, course access or purchase(s) to another person (or third party) under any circumstances.
11) Access to the online course members area will be active for as long as you remain a paid and ACTIVE member/subscriber of Fox Fitness (hold a valid licence to teach our programs). You will be given 12 months membership and access to the online content as long you have an ACTIVE/PAID membership (licence), then to remain a Registered/Licensed instructor we charge £97 per year (continuation of licence). PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased a Lifetime Licence then course access will be ongoing and no further payment is required. This taken automatically every year through PayPal. Membership is recurring annually unless you cancel. Please note it is always the responsibility of the member to cancel any recurring payment in PayPal. Fox Training DOES NOT send up and coming payment reminders or renewal notices. If you cancel your licence subscription (PayPal recurring payment) at any time (even if it is at anytime within the first year) this will automatically cancel and expire your licence to teach, use and participate in the program. If this occurs (wilfully or by accident) you MUST NOT continue to teach or use the program (this is NOT allowed), and will be upheld where breaches are found. If cancelled by accident and you wish to re-activate there will be a charge to cover this.
Online Package Including Online Video(s) Manual (PDF) and Audio MP3:
In the event of any faulty link/video or material you must inform us within seven working days starting with the day on which your course access was given (email sign up sent to you). We will look into the problem and get back to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends/holidays etc.). The manual is a downloadable document in PDF format. To view you must have acrobat reader installed on your PC (this is free online). The audio(s) are downloadable as MP3 files (which are always the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they can be played/viewed).
Product Returns (if applicable?):
Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange when returned as new in original wrappings within 30 days of purchase. The cost of returning the goods is at the customer’s expense.
Monies paid are non-refundable or transferable. Accessing the members area and accessing the digital product (where the course content can be downloaded) waivers your rights to cancel and request a refund. It is your responsibility to start and complete the course you have purchased within a reasonable time. We will of course assist with any faulty product etc in the unlikely event of this happening. Our programs and courses are well respected in the industry and we have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide since 1994.
Payment will show on your bank account as Fox Training (UK) Limited.
You are responsible for providing a full working email.
We respect the privacy of our members. We do not sell or freely distribute any information about you or your account to other parties. However, information about your account is available to Fox Fitness employees.
The User agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold the Siteowner and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors, (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from the User’s use of, connection with or conduct on the Site or any breach by the User of these terms.
The Siteowner reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, and in such case, the User agrees to co-operate with the defence of such claim. Consequences of Breach of these Terms In the event that the Siteowner considers or determines, in their complete discretion, that the User has breached, violated or contravened the Agreement or has otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct in the use of the Site or the content or services they reserve the absolute right to: (a) warn the User that they have violated the Agreement and ask the User to discontinue such conduct; (b) discontinue the User’s access of the site and/or any other related services; (c) take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting the User’s use of the Site) to prevent the User from using the Site or linking to the Site.
The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement. Proper Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the [exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings and constitutes the entire agreement relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. The User confirms that they have not entered into this Agreement on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement.